I believe the best time to renovate your kitchen is when your current kitchen no longer meets your families needs. This short questionnaire will help you to analyse your current kitchen and will determine if it is the right time to renovate your kitchen.
If you answer yes to the majority of these questions, I would suggest that it is time to consider planning you’re exciting new kitchen.
(1) Does your kitchen layout currently suit your families lifestyle?
(2) Do your kitchen appliances work safely and effectively?
(3) Do your kitchen appliances suit your style of cooking?
(4) Does your kitchen meet your storage needs?
(5) Do you have adequate bench space for food preparation and serving?
(6) Is the style of your kitchen out dated?
(7) Are the kitchen finishes looking tired?
(8) Do you have adequate lighting in your kitchen?
(9) Do your legs feel tired after working in your kitchen?
(10) Can you safely reach all items in your kitchen?
If you are planning to renovate your kitchen, take the first step and have a chat with Debbie Palic, Certified Kitchen Designer at Zest Interior Design on 0425 236 480. At this time we can book your first kitchen design meeting, this will involve visiting you at home and discussing your specific kitchen requirements in detail.
To prepare for this meeting, I would recommend that you consider your practical kitchen requirements and what style of kitchen do you desire. Organise a handful of kitchen images that you like and consider your budget for this project. If you are unsure of the cost of a new kitchen and how to budget for a kitchen renovation refer to this article by Domain. https://www.domain.com.au/advice/how-much-does-a-kitchen-cost-20151116-gl02g2/